Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hudson Gardens Viewing with Round 2 of the parents

This morning Mr. P and I toured Hudson Gardens (HG) with a large group of family (my sister, my brother-in-law, 2 nieces who will be the flower girls, my step-mom and dad, Mr. P, and my FMIL). It was a fun group. It was also the first time my FMIL had met my Dad and Step-Mom. I don't think it could have gone any better!

I took more pictures but I don't think my poor photographing skills do it justice. We didn't sign the contract as I had a few unusual requests and they have to check with the manager. Mr. P gives me a hard time for being complicated...it's true most of the time. So what if I want a ceremony cite that doesn't ususally go with the reception cite because they are across the garden from each other? HG is being very accomodating and helping me out of this one. I'm really happy!!

So, if it all works as planned *fingers crossed* here is where the ceremony will be:
We won't have the colors from the changing trees in early Sept, but it's beautiful!!!!!!! There are lilly ponds with pink water lillies all around the ceremony cite!
Here is where we will have the reception:
If we aren't able to secure the first ceremony site, then this is where we would have our ceremony. See my dad being a model. You go dad!SM and Dad looking goofy for the camera. Hopefully we'll get a good one of them at the wedding :)
I'm supposed to get all the details (and hopefully the contract with what I want) on Monday. A special thanks to HG for really being so awesome and touring the gardens THREE separate times with my huge family!
That's all for now. More to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment