Sunday, October 24, 2010

Girls Weekend and the Boogie Man

I'm sorry I haven't been bloggin in the last week. Time got away from me. I had a great weekend in Breckenridge with the best girls EVER!! It was a blast! Five girls under the age of 10 and moms. Not what you would traditionally think of as a "girls get away in the mountains", but it was so fun. The girls got along for the most part and it gave the adults some precious time to drink adult grape juice. Thanks ladies for a super-fun weekend!

On another subject, I got the contract for our Boogie Man, aka our DJ! I'm pretty excited about it mostly because I've been able to negotiate at least a 20% discount. Can you say bargain bride?!? So, next comes the signing, sealing and details. I like this DJ because he gives you an online account to add song to play, suggested, and do not play. What songs are on your play and do not play lists?

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment