Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting in Shape

Since our 70.3 in Boulder in August I haven't done SQUAT. I've worked out about once a week and the Denver Half Marathon on the calendar, but I need to get motivated again. I did about 7 miles yesterday and will be fine for the Denver Half, but it won't be a personal record or a goal time. I'm just going to finish.


I kept saying, "After the 70.3, I'm totally going to start doing other kinds of training--more strength training and toning down". Now, the action needs to catch up with the talk. So....


I PLEDGE TO START P90X...again. I didn't get very far last time. I don't even think I made it through the frist week. I pledge to do a better job this time around.



I also pledge to swim whenver I can. I've really come to enjoy swimming. It's a great total-body workout!


Here it goes. If I do p90x, by the time New Years comes around, I should be in awesome shape--which also works out because our engagement photos are scheduled for the beginning of January.

No comments:

Post a Comment