Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New ways of working out

I thought I was going to try P90X again. Well, that didn't go very well so I'm back to square one of trying to get (back) into shape. May I introduce you to my newest exercise attempt. Meet Studio Tease. A friend of mine, we'll call her Molly, perked my interest and now we are trying to decide what classes to take. This seems like a really fun idea for a bachelorette party too!! I'm totally not coordinated so hopefully I don't make a fool of myself and hopefully I won't look like this....Sexy, no?

And we all know I can't look this adorable. Think B-Dog wants to learn to pole dance?

I went swimming this morning for the first time in weeks. It was hard. After 100meters, my shoulders were on fire. I need to get back in the pool. I'm convinced swimming is the best workout EVER.
So, I'm committed to 2 classes at the studio and will do my best to continue to get to the gym...

1 comment:

  1. Yay, I just found your blog and this is the first post I read. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete