Monday, October 25, 2010

Cork-galore!

After "calling all corks" we have been getting them left and right from friends and family! I have to stop here and boast about how freaking awesome our friends and family are for coming through. There are many sacrifices (clearing throat noise...hangovers and headaches) associated with the corks. Thank you friends and family for taking one for the team and drinking the delicious wine.

Today I have 264 corks. I only need 86 more and I'll have more than enough. A special shout-out to David who brought us around 200 corks, and my Dad and Step-Mom who sent us a package full of corks!

Pretty soon I'll need to invest in a hot glue gun and ribbon to get this project started. I'm eager to start my first do-it-yourself (DIY) project!

Here is what it should look like:


And here is what it looks like today:

Wish me luck on assembling :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment