Monday, November 29, 2010

Mr. P's Ring

Yesterday I bought Mr. P his wedding ring! We had been looking for a while and finally found a fantastic deal we couldn't pass. It also helped that the ring was the best looking one we had found :-) Mr. P wanted tungsten. It's an extreeeeeemely hard metal and is really heavy. Mr. P wanted something heavy duty. If you know him, then you'll know he loves his toys and does his research on anything manly. His ring was no exception.

The polished tungsten ring has a sterling silver inlay. It's perfect for him! He was with me when I bought it so I'm not spoiling any surprise.

Here is a picture:

It's nice to know that the important things of the wedding are taken care of! Also this weekend I picked out my accesories for my dress. Stay tuned for more wedding news :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment